Negotiations...

....  our local mall now has a candy kiosk.  Since Daddy-O had just recently been yearning for some good, quality, candy-store variety gummy bears, we picked up a pound.  Daddy is not the only one who loves gummy bears.  Since they were super-pricey at $2.99 per quarter pound (I know!) we've been doling them out in 5 gummy bear increments after meals.  During lunch one day this week, Emory was lobbying for just a few more bears.  "How about 6 today, Mama?"  "You know, I think 5 is a good number Emory."  "You know what else is a good number, Mama?" "What's that Kiddo?" "Ten."

At CFA this week, I had to ask Emory to eat 3 bites of nugget before heading off to play.  We all know what I really meant.  Deadpanned, she looked at me and said, "I've already had one, so that just leaves 2, right?"  Nice try.

Comments

Popular Posts