my husband is dating a beautiful blonde...

.... he's also thinking about taking up with a curly headed dude.  Good thing we all live under the same roof so I can keep my eye on the competition. 

Emory's daddy asked her out on a dinner date for tomorrow night.   They've been dating for some time, about 2 years now, but the dates have all been of the breakfast variety.  Now, at long last, it looks like the relationship is being upgraded.  I think he's teaching her to take it slow!  We're making a big deal out of this time they'll have together by encouraging Emory to choose something special to wear tomorrow.  There might even be a fancy up-do and some pretties applied to the lips to complete her look.  She and I have had a few conversations about the upcoming night out with her daddy and she's totally stoked about the idea of dressing up and going out with an older man.... even if it is her old man!

Next Friday night is Ethan's turn for a "man-date".  I smell a tradition developing.....

Comments

Popular Posts