soccer mom...

.... Emory has found her athletic niche.  After trying our hands, or rather feet, at ballet, tap, gymnastics, and swim I think we've settled on what may be this girl's calling... athletically speaking.  She comes by it naturally.  Daddy was a soccer super star, even landing himself a scholarship to Belhaven, which he turned down for the promised land of Mississippi State.

I have to admit to being a little surprised.  We enrolled her in this week-long soccer camp to give her an introduction to the sport.  I thought fo' sure we'd discover that she hated it.  NOPE!  Just shows ya what do I know?  I'll even admit it felt really natural to pull up to the soccer field and watch her do her thing each day this week.


Her scrimmage team for the week.



Comments

Olivia said…
She's too cute in her soccer get-up! That's neat when you find something they're good at and really enjoy. And yes, sometimes it's pretty surprising!

Popular Posts