stamp of approval...

I'm not entirely sure what Emory uses as her barometer for approval of my friends, but here are some of the most recent thumbs up my friends have gotten...

There are many, many, many Amy's in our life. And they do not all spell their name traditionally. There is also more than one Aimee in our circle of friends. Recently we met a lot of friends at the zoo. As we were pulling up Emory asks me, "Where is Mrs. Aimee Davis?" I answered her, "Probably in her car with her children. Why?" Emory replies, "I like Mrs. Aimee Davis, she's dangerous."

And tonight I was e-mailing my friend Amy Butler. Emory comes traipsing into my room on tippy toes (we are always on tippy toes these days) and this is the conversation that ensued: "Whatcha lookin' at, Mommy?" "I'm e-mailing Mrs. Amy, Emory." "Which Mrs. Amy, mommy?" "Mrs. Amy Butler." (and she actually bobbed her head as she replied), "Oh, that's cool. I like Mrs. Amy Butler."

Comments

Popular Posts