Saturday, August 29, 2009

overheard...

at dinner Daddy informed me that Emory had frogs in her dream at naptime.

Me: You did? What were they doing?
Emory: They were wearing me out, man.

After Emory had hopped down from dinner and daddy and I were still visiting at the table. She was in the living room.

Emory: Mom, help me, I've got this balloon.
Me: What do you need help with, Emory?
Emory: It's freakin' me out!

I think I've been quick to tell you our woes, so she is due some positive attention too. She really is so very funny. Today was a better day. Since tomorrow is our special day of rest and worship, it will be even better, right? At least we all get orange juice with breakfast!

1 comment:

Beth Pruitt said...

See, Emory, I have the opposite problem. Balloons wear me out, and don't get me started on frogs - we're talking massive freakin' out!

That girl is too cute - thanks for sharing!