overheard...

at dinner Daddy informed me that Emory had frogs in her dream at naptime.

Me: You did? What were they doing?
Emory: They were wearing me out, man.

After Emory had hopped down from dinner and daddy and I were still visiting at the table. She was in the living room.

Emory: Mom, help me, I've got this balloon.
Me: What do you need help with, Emory?
Emory: It's freakin' me out!

I think I've been quick to tell you our woes, so she is due some positive attention too. She really is so very funny. Today was a better day. Since tomorrow is our special day of rest and worship, it will be even better, right? At least we all get orange juice with breakfast!

Comments

Beth Pruitt said…
See, Emory, I have the opposite problem. Balloons wear me out, and don't get me started on frogs - we're talking massive freakin' out!

That girl is too cute - thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts