it's beginning to look a lot like....

.... I'm actually pregnant!  I don't think I've done a baby stats post, so I'll give it a whirl.  This kid needs some attention too.

How far along: 24 weeks. I actually had to use BabyCenter.com to look this up because for some reason, I can never remember. 
Weight Gain: around 9 pounds, depending on if I've had a good couple of days.  I still tend to have bouts of terrible morning sickness every now and then that last for 2 or 3 days and I'll lose about 4 or 5 pounds each time.  A week later I find them again.
Cravings: fresh vegetables, soup, real fruit smoothies minus the sugar
Aversions: sweet drinks, fried foods
What do I miss: being able to "suck-it-in"and my own jeans
What I'm enjoying: Ethan blowing bubbles on my belly and Emory's odes of love to "Ella".
Gender: don't know, but I think girl.  Heartrate is all over the place so no indicator there.
Names: pretty set on Ella Margaret for a girl, we think Asher Thomas for a boy but that's still up for debate.
What sets this pregnancy apart from the others: I'm still sick and I'm still working out just as hard as I was pre-pregnancy.   

Comments

Popular Posts