baby news...

.... heard a tiny heartbeat today - always exciting.  Got the news that there are a couple of factors in play that get me an extra ultrasound next visit!  Decided against the name Ellis and are back to the drawing board.  Ella Margaret and Asher Knox are key contenders right now.  Still haven't made the switch to maternity clothes, but my doctor declared, "You've got a little pudge!" today, so we're getting there.  Only gained 3 pounds so far, and this is by far the longest it's ever taken me to show.  Plus, I'm gaining more slowly than with the other two kids.  Chalk it up to never being able to stop long enough to eat.  And, my go-to remedy for naseau (which is all afternoon long!) is a couple of glasses of really cold water every time I start to feel sick.  Really seems to help. 

That's it on the baby front.

Comments

Popular Posts