"it!"

Okay, so I've been tagged by Amanda. I really like these things 'cuz it's a cool way to find out random stuff about your friends. Here are the rules:

Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.

2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).

3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).

4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are my random facts:

1.) I am a serious Diet Coke addict. My favorite way to enjoy this party of bubbles is in a styrofoam cup filled with rabbit pellet ice, sipped through a straw. If I have to I can take it in a can, but it always has to be cold. Can't do warm soda. YUCK!
2.) I LOVE to laugh. And darling dearest has informed me that I have more than one "laugh". Apparently, there are about 10 laughs in my collection, and which laugh you get depends on how funny you were. His least favorite is the polite chuckle and his most favorite is the atomic bomb. Apparently, when I find something utterly hysterical, I go "super sonic". Which means I don't make any noise but collapse into a fit of convulsions. Until I regain my breath, and then it sounds like I'm crying. But I'm not.
3.) When I was pregnant we didn't know if we were having a boy or girl and I prayed so hard for a girl with red hair and blue eyes. We got Emory who has blond hair and blue eyes. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
4.) For all my talk, I would really love to have 3 girls and no boys. Boys scare me.
5.) I don't get grossed out by vomit or poop, but will heave if I see a really nasty nose. I didn't pick (I'm proofing and just caught the very unintentional pun.) what would utterly disgust me and I'm not proud of it, but I can't stand to see a kid with a yucky nose.
6.) I hate getting my hands wet. I mean, I REALLY hate getting my hands wet. I have to literally psyche myself up just to wash my hands. Which makes the fact that we don't own a dishwasher even so much more fun because my hands are wet ALL THE TIME!

Officially tagging Renie, Tiffany, Robin, Laura, Elizabeth, and Abby.

Comments

Sarah,
That is so funny about the diet coke because that is exactly the same way that I have to have my diet coke and my husband makes fun of me. The best ice is from Full Moon BBQ. Did you know that you can buy a bag of ice from them for a buck. I never knew you couldn't stand to get your hands wet. Thats Funny.
Marg

Popular Posts