fumes...

So, I realized this morning that it's been a while since I've posted anything "deep". Not that you come here to read great thoughts, but what you do read here is my brain's inner musings. Apparently, I'm not musing on God as much as I ought. I haven't really felt like I've had time to breath, much less think deeply (can I get an "AMEN!" from all the mommas out there?). And now, realizing that today is November 3rd, I almost hyperventilated when I realized that the holidays are quickly approaching.

And, there is absolutely no sign of slowing down after the holidays. We'll be adding on to the house (Lord willing!) and we'd like another baby sometime in the near future. Neither of those equal rest and relaxation. Oh! And did I mention my mother-in-law might be moving to the 'Ham? And, I've got a 2-year-old? And, the holidays are quickly approaching? Oh, I mentioned that already? Sorry.

And today is not the day to be thinking about all of this because it's Monday. Which means that today we get the house back together after the lazy days of the weekend. So, I've changed sheets, mopped the kitchen, baked goodies and took them to church for the voters tomorrow, went to the post office and mailed off a gift, and did the weekly Walmart run. Which, incidentally, Emory almost made it through without incident. We were SO CLOSE, I could taste it.

Then, we come home, feed the toddler (which includes keeping her on task, "Cottage cheese is for eating, not poking, Emory."), blew bubbles outside before nap because I promised this morning, read books, and put the tot down for a nap. Now, I am avoiding the mountian of laundry awaiting me in the den to gripe about how busy I am. Maybe I would have less to do if I spent more time doing and less time whining? Hmmmm...

Comments

Popular Posts