Works For Me Wednesday...

It's that time again! This little tidbit came to mind today after a trip to the pediatrician this morning. (Emory has croup, again.) I always pack a bag of small toys and books for her to play with while we wait. I was amazed to see how many moms were just sitting there with their kids, attempting to occupy them with the contents of their purse. This might work for you, but it does not work for me. Since there is nothing else to do, Emory is always happily entertained by the contents of her bag. I also throw in a diaper, bottle of Tylenol, her cup, and my wallet. I leave behind my purse and her diaper bag, because we already have everything we need! Most pediatrician's offices have wipes (just in case there is a blow-out!). All I have to tote in is my tot and her bag of goods. Even if we wait for over an hour, she's never got antsy because she has something to do. I've done this since she was 6 months old and we have never attempted a trip to see Dr. Petelos without it.

It works for me!

Comments

Popular Posts