Friday, June 25, 2010

it's happening, i can't stop it...

.... though, goodness knows I've tried.  It's not that it's a bad thing, I just want to be young forever, and this is evidence that I'm not gonna be.  What's happening to me?  I'm becoming my mother.

Want evidence?  Here you go:

- I drink a pot of coffee all by myself, every day.

- I've recently begun to think that an elastci waist-band in a pair of jeans makes perfect sense.  Although, no, I do not own a pair... yet.

- My 2nd and 3rd children will be 18 months apart, just like the 2 brothers directly below me in the Steffler clan line-up.

- I carry a large cup of water with me wherever I go.

- And, just today, I've discovered I have an addiction to bags.  Not that I need all 100 that I own, but I can't stop buying them.

Yep, it was the bag one that enlightened me.  I'm my mom.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Believe me, there's more to follow...
When are you going to start wearing jumpers? :) Love, The Mom