.... though, goodness knows I've tried. It's not that it's a bad thing, I just want to be young forever, and this is evidence that I'm not gonna be. What's happening to me? I'm becoming my mother.
Want evidence? Here you go:
- I drink a pot of coffee all by myself, every day.
- I've recently begun to think that an elastci waist-band in a pair of jeans makes perfect sense. Although, no, I do not own a pair... yet.
- My 2nd and 3rd children will be 18 months apart, just like the 2 brothers directly below me in the Steffler clan line-up.
- I carry a large cup of water with me wherever I go.
- And, just today, I've discovered I have an addiction to bags. Not that I need all 100 that I own, but I can't stop buying them.
Yep, it was the bag one that enlightened me. I'm my mom.