holiday fun

Just have to share what Emory is enjoying the most this holiday season... the brightly colored bows. While I know that some of you may scoff and rush to tell me that most children her age enjoy bows, I just want to say that she is not most kids. She's my kid and it's really cute. She jabbers away and can be very selective about which bow she wants. She goes to the tree, surveys the presents, chooses the prettiest bow, and attempts to walk away with the bow still attached to the present. This makes for some pretty comical scenes when she chooses bows attached to large gifts.
We've been "allowing" this behavior for several reasons:
1. it's not my house and I don't have to worry about starting "bad" habits
2. it's Mom's fault for putting presents under the tree in the first place
3. Emory's not opening the gifts (and at this point I could care less if she was), she's just stealing bows
4. Mom is laid back about such things and wants to be known as the grandma who never said no :)
5. I'm too busy enjoying the spiked eggnog!

Have a great Christmas everyone!

Comments

Mosshouse said…
Mmmmm. spiked egg nog. Not that I'm about having a preemie but...

Popular Posts