- her facial expressions (see below!)
- her giggle
- her elephant noise
- the fact that only one of her two front teeth has come in, making her look snaggle-toothed
- she happily watches Baby Einstein if I need to get something done
- how she shakes her head no for "no thank you"
- how she's graduated from calling her paci "abee" to "pa"
- the fact that she's mine!
Pardon the sappy-ness of today's afternoon post, but after years of caring for other people's kids, I still get goosebumps when I think about how I finally have one of these wonderful creatures all for my very own. Well, at least on loan from God for a while.