oh. my. goodness.

I made these the other night and they were so good.  I mean slap-yo-mama kind of good.  And, so stinkin' easy.

Crock Pot Meatballs
1 pound lean hamburger
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup shredded cheese (used Swiss 'cuz it's what I had)
1/4 cup chopped onion

Mix it all up and form whatever size meatballs you want.  Then brown them in your oven at 350 for about 15 minutes.  While you are browning the meatballs, make the sauce in your crock pot.  For that you're gonna need: 2 cans golden mushroom soup, 1 onion soup packet, and 1 can of mushrooms (or 2 if you really like them like me).  Mix it all up and then fill your can of mushroom soup up with water and add that in.  Then add your meatballs and kind of turn them over gently to get the sauce all over 'em.  I put mine in at 1:30pm and set the crock pot on the lowest setting.  Dinner was at 6:00, and I served these savory gems up with some mashed potatoes and corn (Emory's pick).  IT WAS SO GOOD!

Comments

Jenee said…
Sounds really good, I'll have to put it on next weeks menu plan!
~Amanda~ said…
That does sound yummy! Will definitely have to try that! :)

Popular Posts