quite a show...

... For her 3rd birthday, Emory received a ball pit from us that has stayed on the shelf since about 2 weeks after her birthday.  I really and truly have forgotten about it, unless it is 3am and I am feeding Ethan and looking around the room trying not to make eye contact lest he think it's playtime.  She spotted it the other day and has incessantly nagged repeatedly requested some time with it.  She enjoys it, to be sure, but not as much as a certain little baby boy who REALLY loves balls.  He can spot one in a room in a second!

Since all little boys seem to have their obsession, I'm gonna go ahead and call it now....  Ethan is going to love balls.  Footballs, soccer balls, baseballs, I don't think it is really going to matter.  Some boys like airplanes, for some cars are their thang, and for other, trains melt their butter.  While Ethan can truly do some damage with a car, especially to a block tower his sister just painstakingly built, I think it will be balls that will call his name.

I've got some great photos and even a video, if I can get my computer to cooperate.  It's balls.  You'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts