these are a few of my favorite things...

.... seeing the man-cub crawl!  He seems like such a different kid now that he can get to where he wants to be on his own.  And, there are few things sweeter than walking in the door and being greeted by my baby boy making a bee-line for me.

.... having cool conversations with Emory.  She's just one of my all-time favorite people, and for good reason.  One of my recent favorites was today at lunch I asked her what made God's people "different" not entirely sure of what she would say.  Her answer was so much better than mine would have been, "We get to go to God."  She nailed it.

.... having a big girl who is not afraid to speak the truth to me.  Yesterday I was being petty and easily annoyed as I was getting her dressed for the day.  At one point I must have sighed, because Emory looked at me and said, "You want to spank me, don't ya?"  Again, she nailed it.

.... watching daddy and his son "wrestle" on the floor.  Ethan does love me, but he really loves to play with his daddy.  I don't get nearly the squeals that daddy does.

.... having our home so full of people we love that we are bursting at the seams.  We had such a house-ful this weekend that some folks were even sleeping on an air mattress in the kitchen.  I love it!

.... watching my family enjoy my children.  Honey for a mother's heart.


I promise photos are coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts