What I think about while rocking Ethan before nap time...

... "I wonder if the little table from Emory's class at church will fit into the van.  Sure would make life easy.  Should we have the tenderloin on Monday or should we have the meatloaf first?  How long has it been since we've had meat?  I need to get the bread out of the freezer to thaw before Emory's birthday dinner on Tuesday.  Did I remember the half-and-half?  I think I did.  Need to check that when I put Ethan down.  I really need to get that tupperware lid out from under the changing table.  I might need that soon.  What is that noise coming from Emory's room?  I sure hope she sleeps today.  I am not up for a show down.  Sure am glad Eric was willing to sort today.  I did not want to do it.  I wonder if any one commented on my last FB status.  I'll check when I put Ethan down.  I wonder if I can justify a Thanksgiving turkey shirt for Ethan.  Emory's from last year should still fit.  I wonder if I should try to match them.  But, do I really want to be that Mom?  Yeah, I think I do.  I can not believe we are having another baby.  Where is that kid going to sleep?  We need to figure that out soon.  I really wish we could paint the living room.  That yellow is so ugly.  What was I thinking?  Argh, this kid is so heavy.  I think it's time to put Ethan down."

Comments

Gigi said…
Matching?? Very curious coming from you!

Popular Posts