I'm stealing this fun little game off I Love Mr. Pibb's blog. You ask your husband the following questions and everyone gets to see how well he pays attention.
Obviously, in these questions, I am "she."
1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
He's quick to let me know how much he hates this show.
2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?
Anything processed, specifically Hamburger Helper.
This causes him great pain as he is a processed food addict, with Ham. Helper being his most favorite.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
BEER! or red wine, specifically a Cabernet
He is right. Obviously, this is when I am not pregnant.
5. What shirt size does she have?
6. What shoe size does she have?
Am I way off?
7. What’s her favorite type of sandwich?
Diplomat Deli Reuben, hold the Russian dressing
That is correct. And, amazingly specific
8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
9. What is her favorite cereal?
that Kashi twig stuff with fruit in it.
He really calls it my twig and berries cereal and it is my most favorite. The twiggier the better!
10. What would she never wear?
a thong. or a shirt with a cartoon on it.
I laughed out loud at this one. It's very true, but I would have never come up with this answer.
11. What is her favorite sports team?
but only because Montevallo doesn't have a football team!
12. What is something she does that you wish she wouldn’t do?
talks at night... to me
hey! I've birthed you a 9 pound son!
13. What is her heritage?
and right proud of it too
14. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?
anything without icing.
This is really only true if the cake is store bought. He forgot that I have been known to nearly consume an entire carrot cake with cream cheese frosting on my own.
15. Did she play sports in high school?
Nope, that was intramural in college.
Yep, but that's not all.
You didn't swim in high school.
Well, it was a small school. There wasn't much to choose from.
16. What could she spend hours doing?
Reading blogs or books while drinking coffee.
17. What is the unique talent that she has?
That crazy Dwarf voice you do.
He hates that voice. The kids love it.
18. What is her type of coffee?
Barnie's Pumpkin Spice.
Forever indebted to J. Cox for that one!
If you do a post like this, be sure to let me know in the comments. I'd love to see your husband/boyfriend's answers!