It's about time!



Ok, so getting to the dentist was on my to-do list to be done before Ethan arrived. I am just a little late in getting it done, since the baby was 5 months old yesterday. However, it is now checked off my list. She did great, only waivering in her cooperation when they took her for an x-ray. That was only because they mentioned it would make a beep, and she's terrified of unknown noises. Once they showed her that it was a small beep, she immediately cooperated. She's been so into her dental health since our trip a week ago, probably because they told her that every princess must have a pretty smile.

Comments

Olivia said…
I still haven't gotten Anna Ruth to the dentist. I really need to get that done! Did you go to a pediatric dentist or just a family dentist?

Popular Posts