copycat...

I've read several blogs lately where posts have been about favorite books. Since
I have nothing original to add to cyberspace today, but desperately feel the need to blog, I'm going to share Emory's favorite night-night book. She picks it out every night to read, while she holds her 2 pacis and her "wubey" (a.k.a. "lovey"). I read it at least 3 times, if not more, each night.



I love you like I love blueberry pankcakes.
I love you like I love strawberry milkshakes.
I love you like frogs love flies.
I love you like pigs love pies.
I love you like mice love cheese.
I love you like vines love trees.
I love you like wind loves blowing.
I love you like plants love growing.
I love you like boots love splashing in puddles.
I love you like bears love kisses and cuddles.
I love you like the moon at night: big and round and warm and bright.
I love you, good night!

Won't you please share with me your kid's favorite books, or ones you just like to read to your children? I'm always on the look out for a new fun book.

Comments

Mosshouse said…
Sarah, you should join www.goodreads.com. It's an online community that links friends with other friends' favorite reads. It's fun to see what other people have read, are reading, or are planning to read!

Popular Posts