Randomness...

I told you I was uncannily random. Here are my thoughts right now to prove it:

1.) Emory has been invited to a dress up party for a friend's birthday and she is going as Strawberry Shortcake. I am so excited to see what she will look like. Maybe we'll do a dress rehearsal when she wakes up from her nap.
2.) I'm missing my friend Robin and I am schemeing of ways to see her. I've always wondered what BSL looked like she's not yet posted any pictures...
3.) I love that I caught Eric staring at Emory's hand in his as they watched cartoons together yesterday morning.
4.) I wish I was kinder to those God has given me to love.
5.) I can't wait to have a house with a garage to keep the dogs in and a dishwasher to keep dirty dishes in so I don't have to look at either one and worry about the mess they are creating.
6.) I wonder what it will be like to have more children.
7.) I am ready for summer to start and to take Emory to the pool. It is going to be so much fun!
8.) I hope we can sell our house in time to meet our contract with the "new" house.
9.) Emory sure is going to love the adventure of a new house.
10.) Maybe I should stop blogging and go fold laundry?

Comments

Robin Stevens said…
Alright, alright I get the hint. I will do my best to get some pictures up soon!!! And I miss you too, BTW!!!

Popular Posts