irony, or something like it...

There is a little donut shop very close to where I live. After 5:00, everything is half off. I picked up some "specialty" donuts this afternoon for a family snack tomorrow morning after our daddy gets home from work. I got 4 donuts and didn't even pay $2.00. It's a good deal, but you have to be willing to be flexible if your favorite treat was especially popular that day.

Anyhoo, the parking spaces there are TINY! I mean, even if you park directly in the middle of your allotted space, you still will not be able to open your car door all the way in order to release your child from her carseat. Now for the irony... the very last thing I need to aware of before entering a donut shop that wants my business, is my size. Do you really think I am going to be willing to splurge for a couple extras while I am inside if I had trouble getting out of my car and was reminded of the couple extra you-know-whats I'm still toting since Emory? I don't think so.

Comments

Popular Posts