adventures...

Friday, for the first time in Emory's life, I was sick enough to be unable to care for her. I had a nasty virus Thursday evening which left me out for the day on Friday. Our original plan was for her daddy to take care of her, but after putting a call into the clinic he discovered that not only were there several procedures scheduled, they had also double-booked appointments. So, we had to call in re-enforcement's. Since neither of us has any family in town, or even remotely close, we called a close friend to see if she could keep Emory. True to her selfless nature, Renie gave up her only day off this week to keep my kid. AND, her hubby has been out of town most of this month, so you know she is exhausted!

Emory came home with a picture she had painted, beautiful fingernails and toenails, and a rotten attitude that we had spoiled her fun by picking her up. I think she enjoyed herself immensely. Thank you, Renie! Here is a photo of the kids enjoying their time together:

Comments

Mosshouse said…
I just wish the zoo had worked out! Next time I'll have my trusty van back and we'll do it again. Like everyone with three or more kids tell us, after you have two kids, what's one more? Emory was an angel and Little Philip was in heaven with his best gal pal around!

Popular Posts