Tuesday, September 22, 2009
a great husband...
- Rocks the over-tired infant to sleep so that you can give your big girl some undivided attention.
- Changes the pooped on crib sheets without being asked.
- Doesn't complain when his dinner is not only late, but still frozen after baking for an hour.
- Microwaves not only his own late, cold dinner, but yours as well.
- Spends one of his only 2 Saturdays off working hard to keep the house in good repair.
- Takes the big girl out for a date after having worked all morning on the house, when you know he really wants to be watching football.
- Makes fun of your sleep deprived delirium, thereby helping you not to take yourself so seriously.
- Schemes how he can get away with you for a long weekend once the baby is sleeping through the night.
- Schemes how he can get you to take a girl's trip once the baby is sleeping through the night.
- Gets up with the two-year-old in the middle of the night and in the morning, without complaint and without expecting favors.
- Takes you out for an ice cream dinner.
- Still finds you beautiful, even with a 6 week post-partum body.
- Is your biggest cheerleader, confidant, helper, and best friend.
I have a great husband!
Thank you for all you're doing to help our family adjust to our new blessing. I love you!