more babies?...

At dinner, as I was balancing a bottle and trying to eat my dinner at the same time, I asked Emory if we should have any more babies - a question I always seem to be asking myself when we have a newborn in the house. Her answer was "YES!". Daddy asked her her how many more and she said, "TWO!" He looked at me and said, "That would be 4!" Eyes wide because neither one of us can contemplate that right now in our sleep-deprived state. I asked her what we should name them. "Kiki and Doody." was her witty answer. Kids...

Comments

Mosshouse said…
Never, ever, never ask an almost 3 year old if they want more babies. Not only will the answer almost certainly be yes, but she will get it into her head and pray for babies each night (ask Aimee) and tell all her friends and her mommy's friends that Mommy is having more babies. Which, knowing what a supermom you are, would not be such a bad thing. Just knock 'em out right now! I met an old high school friend of my sister's at Homewood Park the other day. She has a 3 year old and twins that came 14 months later. She still works full-time in a regional pharm. sales, because, well, they have three kids 14 months apart. Whew!

Popular Posts