Relating...

Because I find myself drowning in a sea of uncertainty, I am trying to find the humor in being the mother of a toddler. It always helps me to find quotes that have an off the wall explanation of motherhood. Here are some of my most favorites:

"Cleaning your house while your children are still growing is like shoveling the sidewalk while it is still snowing."

"Raising children is like being pecked to death by chickens."

"You don't scare me, I have teenagers." (or toddlers)

"I take my children everywhere but they always find their way back home."

"Before I was married, I had a hundred theories about raising children and no children. Now, I have three children and no theories."

"Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease."

"Parenthood, the state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage."

"There are only two things a child will share willingly - communicable diseases and his mother's age."

Can you all relate?

Comments

Popular Posts