top this...

I love dreams. I mean, I really love dreams. I think it is amazing that God provides us with entertainment even while we sleep. I have really wierd dreams sometimes. Freaky dreams. Once I dreamed that my cat and a toucan were playing in a crib and were talking, in Austrailian accents no less. My cat was pretending to be a jaguar and the toucan was telling a pretend audience that it was going to sneak up on the jaguar and bite it on it's nose. Wierd, huh?

Well, the other night I dreamed that Brad Pitt was chasing Noah Wyle (Dr. Carter from ER) around a pool and pinching him on his, well (ahem) let's call it hindquarters. They were both fully clothed and giggling like 2 schoolgirls. They were playing some sort of game that had rules and everything. Go figure.

Now, it's your turn to tell me all of your craziest dreams.

Comments

Reformed Grits said…
Hmmm... you win!

The strangest things I remember were when I was pregnant. Once I remember peeking through a "window" in my stomach, and seeing I was having a boy... and that he was already circumcised and I was MAD! I mean we do that anyhow but I was mad that someone had already done it and without my permission!!
I also dreamed, in the first months when I get so sick, that my oldest who was 9 or 10 at the time, had POOPED in the bathtub and it was dissolving and mucking up the bath water-- anyway, envision the nastiest thing ever. I couldn't get it cleaned up and I was furious he had done that-- at his age! Then I realized in my dream I was nauseated-- and it woke me up just in time to BOLT to the bathroom and reverse my guts. Horrible, horrible, horrible.
Fun post...

Popular Posts