- Aimee taught me to freeze my meat in 1 pound baggies so that all I have to do before dinner is thaw out one baggie of meat to prepare. She also taught me to pre-cook chicken for casseroles, etc.. and freeze those in 1 cup portions. Aimee you may do this also, but I've taken it one step further and freeze my chicken in 2 breast portions as well (since there are only 2 adults in my house).
- Beth taught me to clean one room a day. No, I don't get to enjoy a clean house all at once, but I also don't have the burden of having to clean all day one day a week.
- Mara taught me that you can still do housework when you are on the phone.
- Robin taught me to let it all go on the Sabbath and enjoy my God-given day of rest.
- Sally taught me to figure out what's for supper in the morning to cut down on the bewitching hour chaos. (Those of you with children know what I'm talking about!)
- My husband is teaching me to rest.
- Jennifer taught me how to ask questions to figure out what someone is trying to really say.
- Renie taught me the 5, 10, 15 minute trick when you are listening to your child wail themselves to sleep and you just can't bear it.
I am sure there are others that I have forgotten. As they come to me, I'll post them. Thanks to all for making my life easier!