lost and found...

I love a good lost and found story, mostly because I am always losing things but rarely finding them. My husband is usually the finder which makes me, well, the loser, I guess. When I was pregnant with Emory it only got way worse. I once lost my keys when I picked Eric up at work for an Ultimate frisbee game. Where did he find them? In the very busy street that runs in front of the clinic he works for. Not the parking lot, not inside the building, not anywhere that I had physically been outside of my car. I still have no idea how they ended up there. I have talent for sure.
Well, it seems that Miss Priss has inherited her mother's knack for losing things. Emory got a set of musical instruments from us for Christmas. Her favorite piece is the triangle. You know the little thing that you hold on a string and play with a small metal rod. She was playing with it this morning and when I went to pick everything up, it was no where to be found. We turned the house inside out to find it, to no avail. Just now I have located the triangle. Where was it? In the dryer! How in the world?

Comments

Popular Posts